Model No.: Wild Blackcurrant
Frozen Wild Blackcurrant IQF New Crop 2015
Grade: A and B
A. Definition of strawberries:
The wild blackcurrants are of Chinese origin, to be without calyx, without stalks, cleanly washed, carefully sorted, without molded strawberries, without rotten strawberries, metal detected and free from any foreign substance.
B. Process of manufacture:
(1) Blackcurrants are clearly washed before frozen and metal detected before packed.
(2) Blackcurrants are of 8-12mm, or the size Buyer requests.
(3) Blackcurrants are individually quick frozen, later the core temperate of each berries reaches minus 18DC.
(4) Blackcurrants are packed in food grade polylined cartons then stored at minus 18DC.or less till dispatch to end users.
(1)Pack size: 1x30lbs per carton; 1x10kg per carton or as buyer's request.
(2)Pack type: Corrugated export standard outer case, no nails, flaps are to be sealed with self adhesive freezer stable tape,the cartons is water proof, new polythene food grade liner.
(3)Labeling: Product Description, Country of Origin, Weight, Product Date (dd-mm-yy), Best Before date.(or as client's request)
D. Standard Analytical Data of Grade A strawberries (per 10kg):
Size: 8-12mm, or the size Buyer requests.
Taste: typical of the blackcurrants, without any off-taste.
Odour: Typical of blackcurrants , free from foreign taints and odours.
Broken-damaged squashed and misshapen fruits: Max2% by weight.
Metal/glass/plastic/stone/sand/soil or any other FMV/EVM: Non-existence.
Contamination: pesticides, fungicides, metals, mycotoxines, radioactivity, according to EU regulations and China National Standards.
E. Microbiological Description:
(1) T.V.C. 30000/G
(2) Yeast Contact us if you need more details on Wild Blackcurrant. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Frozen Blackcurrant、IQF Blackcurrant. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Frozen Fruits